Futuramic is continuously taking proactive steps during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic using guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our employees, customers, suppliers, and visitors are our top priority. We have instituted numerous precautionary health and safety measures for our workforce at all our facilities and remain focused on:
- Starting Monday, March 16, 2020, Futuramic began encouraging office and engineering employees to telework to the maximum extent possible during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Meetings and interviews are being conducted using teleconference when possible.
- All external meetings, to include community partners and non-customer meetings, will be cancelled.
- All facilities have implemented social distancing when possible.
- Futuramic is implementing an updated visitor control screening process at all facilities and all visitors will be screened using this new guidance prior to entry. Visitors will be asked and expanded set of questions before they will be allowed entry. Futuramic will deny entry to anyone who has traveled to one of the CDC Level 3 areas within the past 14 days.
- Our cleaning teams routinely clean in a manner that includes disinfection. In response to the COVID-19 threat, the frequency of disinfection has been significantly increased. Cleaning includes routine spray-wiping with disinfectant of common touch points.
- To ensure we are not putting people in uncomfortable or unsafe situations, we are restricting all business travel to mission-critical only and on a case-by-case basis.
- We are asking our employees that if they have concerns about exposure to or having the virus, they should speak to their primary care physician first. The physician will provide them guidance for being tested if deemed necessary.
We understand that this is a rapidly evolving situation. Keeping our employees and their families, customers, suppliers, and visitors safe is our top priority.