Understanding COVID-19 and ASSOCIATE Training
Safety First! The safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers, are our top priority. Learn what you can do to stay safe in the workplace.
What is Coronavirus?
- Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that can cause illness in people and animals.
What are the Signs & Symptoms
- COVID-19 causes mild to severe respiratory illness
- Typical symptoms
- Fever (>100.4°F)
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Symptoms begin 2-14 days after exposure
How COVID-19 is Spread?
- Person to Person
- Exposure to respiratory droplets from someone who is infected
- People without symptoms can spread the virus
- Touching contaminated Surfaces and then touching eyes, nose or mouth
To Help Keep Everyone Healthy Futuramic Requests
- Social Distance, when at all possible stay 6’ apart from co workers
- Masks are mandatory when social distancing is not possible
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth especially with unwashed hands
- Use soap and water
- Wash for 20 seconds
- Scrub all hand surfaces – between fingers, backs of hand, fingernails
- Hand Sanitizer
- Use when soap and water are unavailable
- Sanitizer should be ≥60% alcohol
- Coughing & Sneezing
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue
- If you don’t have a tissue use your upper sleeve NOT YOUR HANDS
- Remember to wash your hands after
Safety at a Glance
Use these guidelines and safety tips to limit potential exposure to COVID -19 and to help keep you and your co-workers healthy while at work.
State of Michigan
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Prevent Getting Sick
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Slow the Spread of COVID-19